When using stone for interior decoration, certain standards should always be followed, such as floor-to-ceiling windows stone countertops and risers paving standards, Roman column installation dimensions and installation standards, etc. Here are some standards for stone decoration.
Floor-to-ceiling windows stone countertops and standing slabs paving standards
1. The window sleeve line of the floor-to-ceiling window falls to the ground, the stone table board is embedded between the two window sleeve lines, and the edge of the table board is at least 3mm behind the window sleeve line;
2. The stone vertical slab is embedded in the linear inner opening of the table, and the distance between the vertical and the linear outer opening of the table is 20-30mm. The standards of the same project should be consistent;
3. The wooden skirting line stops on both sides of the window cover line and is lower than the thickness of the window cover line.
Standard for extended length and width of high window sill board
The extension length of the window sill surface is 30 mm beyond the outer opening of the window casing line on both sides, and the extension width of the plate surface is 20 mm beyond the thickest point of the front surface of the window casing line (the extension length and width of the board surface do not count the linear width).
The standard of the outer side closing of the stair step
1. The exposed side of the stepping plate is enclosed on three sides, and the bottom of the linear is polished;
2. The outer side of the step riser is polished, and the length of the step riser exceeds 2-5 mm of the finished surface of the side of the staircase. The length of the same project should be the same if the length exceeds the standard;
3. The thickness of the vertical board presses the inner side of the starting line of the step board;
4. Each step of the same staircase should be of equal height.
Kitchen and bathroom door cover stone base standard
The size of the stone base of the kitchen and bathroom door and window sleeve line is the same height and width as the wooden base of the bedroom door sleeve, and the general height is 250mm. The width of the sleeve line base is the same as the sleeve line, or the outer width of the sleeve line is 5-10mm, and the thickness is higher than the sleeve line 5-10mm (the same project standard should be consistent).
Bathtub apron paving standard
The skirt façade uses stone lines to press the rectangular wire frame, the wire frame is centered, and the interior is generally tiled with stone mosaic. The mosaic and the wire frame are arranged equally on the top and bottom and left and right layouts.
Standards for backwater retention and front dripping of vanity countertops and cabinet countertops
1. The water-retaining height of the vanity counter is generally 100mm, and the water-retaining height of the cabinet countertop is generally 50mm;
2. The width of the cornice line and the door of the cabinet should be 20-30mm, and the standard of the same project should be consistent;
3. A 4㎜*4㎜ draining tank should be opened at the 10㎜ under the cornice line to prevent the silt on the table from flowing onto the cabinet door.
Standard for opening and edging of vanity countertops and cabinet countertops
1. The distance between the opening of the washbasin and the sink is ≥120mm, leaving enough space for the installation of the faucet, and ensuring the operating space for the pull-out bracket. The installation distance of the faucet and the basin should be as close as possible;
2. The relationship between the size of the opening of the countertop and the basin of the under-counter basin and the under-counter basin is strictly in accordance with the installation chart provided by the under-counter basin manufacturer;
3. The opening of the stone under the counter basin is generally smaller than the inner diameter of the basin mouth. The stone edging presses the inner wall of the basin mouth by 5-10 mm. The opening of the stone under the sink basin is generally larger than the inner diameter of the basin mouth. The stone edging lets out the inside of the basin mouth the edge is 3-10mm, or aligned with the inner wall of the basin;
4. Edging process requirements: under-counter basins generally have rounded edges or French flush edges; under-vessel basins generally have straight edges or slightly curved edges.
Edging and installation standards for drinking water countertops
1. Drinking water countertops should be flanged all around, and the height of the flipping edge should be 5-10mm with the countertop;
2. The drinking water table should be equipped with a purification faucet and a drain, the drain is located at a corner farther from the faucet, and the corner of the platform should maintain a slight slope of 1%.
Toilet threshold stone and shower room threshold stone and shower room floor flow paving standards
1. The width of the bathroom threshold stone paving is equal to the depth of the door cover hole. The outside of the threshold stone is seamlessly connected with other materials on the ground. The inside of the threshold stone is 5-10mm above the bathroom floor, and the height difference between the left and right sides of the inside and the bathroom floor should be consistent equal. The height difference between the threshold stone of the same project and the floor of the bathroom and laundry room should be consistent;
2. Floor paving standards for shower rooms: 1) The middle area is 8-12mm higher than the surrounding water-guiding area, and the same engineering standards should be consistent. 2) The middle area has a 100mm*100mm square with an arc-shaped water channel, which is convenient for sanitary cleaning. 3) The width of the surrounding water diversion area is 105mm, and 1% of the flowing water slope is reserved to ensure the natural tracing of the water.
Standard for paving niches and cornices for toilet wall niches and tissue boxes
The standard of the cornice of the tissue box: the length is the same as the outer edge of the tissue box, the width is 100mm (single-tube tissue box)/120mm (the double-tube tissue box), the installation height is 30mm from the upper edge of the tissue box, and both ends of the outer long side of the platen are ground 1/4 rounded corners, the board surface is polished at all angles.
General dimensions and installation standards of Roman columns
1. The size of the Roman column is different in different spaces, but the ratio should be correct. The diameter of the Roman column is one-ninth to one-tenth of its height;
2. Roman columns should have marble bases, and wooden or plaster columns generally do not fall directly to the ground;
3. When the Roman column is used for the decoration of the pass, it cannot be installed against the wall, and the foot of the column is 60-150mm away from the wall.
Hope the above content can help you understand the interior stone decoration.